*instinctools is looking for an experienced Python Developer who loves coding as much as we do. We care deeply about projects that help building strong partnership and have profound social implications.
Our Client is one of the TOP-3 global management consulting firms considered to be among the most prestigious ones in the world. Hundreds of customers from Fortune-500, including the largest global financial institutions, the world’s top media companies, technology companies and federal government agencies rely on our Client’s proven platform and services.
- wide geography of the client: USA, Germany, Belgium, London – opportunity to pump up and maintain communication in English
- your network of stakeholders who know you and rely on your opinion. This gives the engineer internal recognition and a zone of influence on certain technical solutions of the client, thus encouraging and stimulating the sharing of expertise and the generation of initiatives on the part of engineers.
About the project:
The work will focus on analyzing big massive datasets. We are working in the Metal and Mining sector. The project leverages a full portfolio of digital solutions that combines science, data, and experts to help processing plants in heavy industries make data-driven decisions to improve profit per hour.
- functionality: persistence, I/O operations
- productionizing: refactoring, error handling, applying best practices
- remote support of other teams / team members
Our expectations to the ideal candidate:
- Experience writing well-designed, high quality production code
- Strong python engineering (including functools, introspection, dataclasses, enums, annotations, packaging, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices, including extensive refactoring experience
- CI/CD experience (preferably CircleCI)
- Prefer problem solving style over experience
- Ability to clarify requirements with the customer
- Willingness to pair with other engineers when solving complex issues
- Good communication skills
- 100% remote work
- many various projects in such fields as: healthcare and medicine, training and education, digital advertising, economics and IT
- current technology stack
- professional and ambitious team
- transparent system of professional and career development
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals
- learning opportunities, seminars and conferences and time for exploring new technologies
- the opportunity to realize your potential outside the projects: we arrange meetups and conferences where our staff can perform, develop professional communities
- english classes, sports trainings, master classes and competitions
- good benefits and active corporate life
- a pleasant atmosphere of freedom and the responsibility of it